Pea Green must haves...
Physiotherapy BSc/ MSc (Hons)
HCPC & CSP registration (required)
Live locally or easily commute to Bicester, Oxfordshire.
Additional qualifications favourable:
Pilates Instructor APPI
Strength & Conditioning
Kinesiotaping / strapping & taping
Gd V manipulation
MSk Physiotherapist BSc &/or MSc (hons) HCPC MCSP
MSk Physiotherapist (BSc/MSc hons) HCPC MCSP
Self Employed/or Employed – New graduates welcome!
Bicester & / or Cheltenham
Part Time: 10-20hrs/week
Availability to work 2 evenings per week and/or possibly a Saturday.
Self Employed on percentage basis. Or employed.
We are looking for a part time MSk Physiotherapists, someone with fantastic interpersonal skills, who is very keen to work within a multidisciplinary team of Physiotherapists and Sports Therapists.
This is a self employed position. You should be looking to help grow the clinic with loyal clients, building relationships and strive with us to become the best and most loved ‘hands-on’ Clinic in the County! We give 110% to each and every client. We currently have 3 treatment rooms and a fully air-conditioned mini-rehab gym.
We are a small, friendly, client orientated private clinic with fantastic customer service, we are lucky to have a full time Practice Manager and Reception team to look after both our therapists and our clients. Answering the phone, bookings, invoicing and payments are looked after by our admin team, so all we want you to do is focus on your patients and ensure they get the best treatment and service you can offer!
Here’s what we can offer You:
· Ongoing support and a close working relationship with the Therapy Lead and other members of your MDT team.
· You will be based primarily at our Bicester clinic and possibly, occasionally at our Cheltenham clinic as the role allows.
· The role is for anything from 10-20 hours per week including pre-agreed evenings and occasional Saturdays, with potential to support Flexitime.
· Regular staff social events and the opportunity to support charity events
· Free onsite parking (Bicester)
Pea Green Physio is founded on providing the highest quality service to our Patients. Our Patients are at the heart of our business, and everyone in our Team strives to build long term, personal relationships with Patients and their families. Because of this it is vital that everyone in our Team:
· Puts getting the best outcome for Patients at the centre of what we do
· Is enthusiastic, willing to work hard and embraces continuous learning – we all believe that ‘every day is a school day’ and keep abreast of developments in best practice in their area so that we can implement positive changes that benefit our Patients, and our Team.
· Is comfortable building relationships, pulling together medical reports, writing GP and consultant letters, happy referring for MRI scans, working with and interacting with Patients, Therapists and Staff.
· Must have an inquisitive approach to work and be capable of analysing a range of information – from medical reports, MRI scan results and referrals (with appropriate support).
· Is a strong communicator with an excellent level of written and spoken English
· Should live within what they consider to be a viable commute of their main location
. Have a current working visa and does not require sponsorship
We’re looking to build on our current team and invest in the future stars of Pea Green Physio so, if this sounds appealing to you, what are you waiting for?
At Pea Green we know how important getting the right PEAople on our team is to all our happy customers, so we’re always looking for the next Pea bod to join our little green family.
If you think you’d fit in, like ‘peas in a pod’ then we’d love to hear from you.
Please send your CV and covering letter to:
Pea Green Physio
5a Willows Gate, Stoke Lyne Road, Stratton Audley, Bicester, OX27 9AU
The Front Basement, 4 Imperial Square, Cheltenham, GL50 1QB
Job Type / Category
We are flexible with shift start and finish times, but, we do need a minimum or two evenings and a Saturday as part of your shifts.
- Free parking (*Bicester)
- On-site parking (*Bicester)
- Store discount
- 4-8 hour shifts
- Monday to Saturday
- Evening & Weekend availability
Ability to commute:
- Bicester, OX27 9BQ: reliably commute
- Cheltenham, GL50 1QB : reliably commute
- Physiotherapy BSc/MSc HCPC (required)
- HCPC and MCSP registration (required)